'Fire On The Altar'
Jesus-Haus, Herrnhut 2022
In 2022 Herrnhut celebrates its 300 year anniversary.
As we thought and prayed about how to celebrate this anniversary and honour the Lord, we felt that there would be no more fitting tribute than to worship Him, day and night. The core of our vision at Jesus-Haus is also to be an 'altar' of worship, a dwelling place for the Lord and a ‘well’ of encounter as well as to faithfully stand on the Lord’s watch.
Therefore, we want to set a goal now, that in 2022 we will bring an offering of 24/7 worship and prayer before the Lord for 6 months - between Passover and Tabernacles - and we want to do that with the nations. We are hoping that this will be a catalyst towards non-stop worship and prayer in Herrnhut!
“The fire on the altar must burn continuously, it should never go out.” Leviticus 6:13
We are looking for worshippers, intercessors and watchmen to sign up to come for a number of days and commit to leading worship and prayer sets.
From 18th April to 15th October 2022, we will bring an offering of 24/7 worship and prayer before the Lord for 6 months.
YOU CAN PARTNER WITH US IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
By coming and taking hours in the worship room.
By applying for our 'Fire on the Altar' internship.
By being a prayer partner.
By sowing in finances.
SOME PRACTICAL INFORMATION
I WANT TO COME AS A GUEST
I / WE WANT TO LEAD SETS
If you want to simply come to join in, rather than lead worship/prayer sets, please take note of the information below:
If you DO NOT need accommodation:
- Simply come and join in.
- If you are coming as a large group, please email us to let us know.
If you DO need accommodation:
- Please note that we are giving priority to those leading prayer / worship sets, therefore, you can contact us one month before your desired dates and we will see if there is still space. You can find out about prices and booking here.
- We can also provide you with a list of accommodation available in the local area.
- Please fill in the contact form below to register your interest in 'Fire on the Altar 2022' so we can keep you informed.
If you are interested in leading hours of worship/prayer in the worship room:
- You first need to fill in the Contact Form below.
- We will send you all the relevant information, expectations and an application form (don't worry, you don't have to be a professional!).
- We then require 2 recommendations from a leader / mentor.
- We will prayerfully consider your application and respond to you.
We are starting 'Fire on the Altar 2022' in ...